Customer care is our top priority, which is what turns our customers into SPICY stars. Our VP Sales knows the ins and outs of every one of them. But no man is an island. Be the Robin to our Batman, help us expand our expertise.
Are you the one?
As a Sales Development Rep, your job is to reach out to those leads generated by sales and marketing activities. Knowing which leads could become spicy customers is a gift and you want to learn to practice this art to perfection, before you grow to become a Junior Sales.
- You contact our leads predominantly by phone & mail
- You’ll assess, analyze and draw the customer profile, making it sales funnel-proof. You tick need, budget and timeframe per qualifiable lead off the list and install an initial cooperation of trust with the right person at the right division.
- Upscaling the leads by initiating commercial opportunities for sales is a logical sequel for you. A fully up-to-date database is a given.
- Every qualified lead is extensively reported on and you eagerly share all info during the (pre) sales meetings to secure the next RFP.
- You report directly to the VP Sales.
You enter the company as an SDR, where you focus on inbound leads. After 6 to 12 months, you grow into a EBR (outbound, with the focus on target accounts). Once you outgrow this role (after 6 to 12 months), you start as a Sales Rep.
Do you fit the profile?
- Independent – you can manage your own job to make someone else’s easier. Flexible – in terms of availability, accessibility and competences.
- Hands-on – you set goals, achieve them and then upgrade the challenge.
- Social – that implies being a communicative team player on all levels, both in and out of the office boundaries. You’re fluent in English and German – all other languages are considered a big plus (Dutch is a plus, not a must).
- Ambitious – you desire to establish a career in sales. (this is only the first step!)
What’s in it for you?
Next to in-house trainings (directly from the VP Sales), there’s also an external sales coach who will help you to become a sales expert in no time. Accreditation for sales goals met. Your efforts can make or break a deal. That’s why we remunerate with a very attractive package. The fun and flexible company atmosphere we throw in as a bonus. Our Office is based in Aalst, Belgium.
Do your research – close the deal. Apply now.
You’ll see we work hard, play hard. Care even more.
38 uur per week