Customer care is our top priority, which is what turns our customers into SPICY stars. Our VP sales knows the ins and outs of every one of them. But no man is an island. Be the Robin to our Batman, help us expand our expertise.
Are you the one?
As the BDR Team Lead your job is to coach and mentor our BDR team in EMEA, while also leading by example by actively hunting for new opportunities yourself and reaching out to leads generated by our marketing campaigns.
- You’ll assess, analyze and draw the customer profile, making it sales funnel-proof. You tick need, budget and timeframe per qualifiable lead off the list and instill an initial cooperation of trust with the right person at the right division.
- Upscaling the leads by initiating commercial opportunities for sales is a logical sequel for you.
- Every qualified lead is extensively reported on and you eagerly share all info during the (pre) sales meetings to secure the next deal.
- You set the example and share best practises with your team, inspiring them to go the extra mile, every day.
You are the “direct go-to-person” for the BDRs. You coach, train, motivate and challenge them on a daily basis and are considered our in-house business development expert.
Do you fit the profile?
- Independent – you can manage your own job to make someone else’s easier. Flexible – in terms of availability, accessibility and competences.
- Hands-on – you set goals, achieve them and then upgrade the challenge.
- Social – that implies being a communicative team player on all levels, both in and out of the office boundaries. You’re fluent in Dutch and English – all other languages are considered a big plus.
- Ambitious – you already have a few years of experience in a commercial function in which outbound calling and e-mailing was a key responsibility. Being a Team Lead for our BDRs is the perfect next step in your career path to become an all-round Sales Exec, while also developing your people management skills, already preparing you for a potential Management position in Sales.
What’s in it for you?
Next to in-house trainings (directly from the VP Sales), there’s also an external sales coach who will help you to become a sales expert in no time. Accreditation for sales goals met. Your efforts can make or break a deal. That’s why we remunerate with a very attractive package. The fun and flexible company atmosphere we throw in as a bonus. Our Offices are based in Aalst, Belgium.
Do your research – close the deal. Apply now.
You’ll see we work hard, play hard. Care even more.
38 – 39 uur per week